Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

So My boyfriend asked me to find him a halloween costume for this years party.
He does not have any ideas and/or preferences -- But I cannot come up with a good idea either?!
(I am so used to only thinking about my own.. female costumes)

He is short haired, and very muscular (fitness/bodybuilding competition type).

Can you please come with some suggestions? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uhh.. werewolf is a very good idea.

I dont think he will agree to Hulk.. - And last year there were 3 batman-Jokers..

Hrm... How to make a good werewolf costume.. I will think about that :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
I made one for my Hubby last year, and he just wore old jeans that were ripped and bloody, and an old checked shirt that was the same, and we got one of these half masks off Ebay (pic below only £4 GBP still for sale), and just face painted the bottom half of his face so he was still able to eat and drink. There is some great full face masks on Ebay but they are very hot, this is why we went for this option. You can also get werewolf gloves, but we just stuck some fake fur on gloves he already had, and stuck a bit of fur on the top of the open shirt so it looked he had hairy chest.

werewolf mask.jpg

F

·
0 Posts
My friends know I'm a super joker and I almost wore the following homemade costume to a party a few years ago. I was really fat so it would have been anti-sexy. But if he is very muscular...

Large bath towel wrapped around the waist as if just got out of the shower. (Shorts underneath for security reasons) You might embellish it a bit by having him put shaving cream on his face as if he's about to shave. I think it will be a hit and everyone else might be a bit jealous!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts