Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this past year has been a rough year for my best friend. Her house started on fire and burnt everything they owned to the ground. She was also a huge Halloween addict and lost everything. She said after the fire that she wasn't going to do Halloween anymore, but I wasn't gonna have that. Well when the preparations began here, I decided I would make two of everything. I made two Jack Skellingtons (that was an event), went and bought huge pumpkins for JACK, built two coffins, built five other static props and they were just for her. I am running out of time. I have decided to make some headstones for her. I am using the dollar store tombstones and beefing them up. Any suggestions on what to put on top of the RIP ones.....(there seems to be a lot of them). I want to add character so for the EEEkkkk one I added a witches hat, the dracula one I added a cape....but any suggestions for RIP would be greatly appreciated. Jack Skellington Amberli.jpg

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
What a true friend you are! And I love your Jack. I bet this will be her best Halloween ever.

Now for the tombstone wording request, how about:

RIP
van
WINKLE

Sleeps Here...Forever

....Best I could do. :eek:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Love the Jack and your friend is a very LUCKY LADY to have a GREAT FRIEND like you.:). Hope you both Have a Great Halloween. :D

Reactions: LairMistress

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,671 Posts
So this past year has been a rough year for my best friend. Her house started on fire and burnt everything they owned to the ground. She was also a huge Halloween addict and lost everything. She said after the fire that she wasn't going to do Halloween anymore, but I wasn't gonna have that. Well when the preparations began here, I decided I would make two of everything. I made two Jack Skellingtons (that was an event), went and bought huge pumpkins for JACK, built two coffins, built five other static props and they were just for her. I am running out of time. I have decided to make some headstones for her. I am using the dollar store tombstones and beefing them up.
This is a perfect example of why the members of the haunting community are the BEST!

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
In a world of fakes and users, you are a true friend (and definitely have my respect for that), Halloween Havoc. Jack turned out fantastic.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You are a wonderful friend!! How lovely :)
And your Jack is adorable :3

Hmm, for the RIP tombstone, I would suggest buying a cheap skull and a cheap black-hood monster mask, cutting out the monster face that way the skull's face is seen, if that makes sense, attach it to the top of the tombstone if you can, voila.... cheap Reaper to fit with "theming" your tombstone to its' verbiage.

You could even buy a cheap plastic sythe to attach on the side or lay in front of it. Also, I on the mask idea for the skull, if you can find a face-less mask, then no cutting obviously. I just suggested what I did because I personally have never seen the hoods that didn't have either a monster face or blacked out face covering, well, your face :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mind blowing Jack, awesome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts