Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started watching Making Monsters last year around Halloween time and got hooked. But they only air it around Halloween time. Does anyone know where I can watch this? Or any other shows like this?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Have you watched Face Off? It's on the SyFi channel on Tuesday nights. It's a lot like that show was. And it has new ones on every week right now.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Making Monsters is a great show. There was talk that they were going to release the past seasons on dvd. We'll see, but as of right now, you can only purchase them by download.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
This morning on Eds Facebook page he was asked by Eric Austin if Making Monsters was being filmed for a new season. Eds response was "no".

Very disappointed in this.

·
Registered
201 Posts
This is very disappointing. The show was one of the main things I looked forward to during October. I'm glad that I recorded the show. I wonder why they aren't filming? Was there not enough viewers? I watched the show religiously every Sunday and I know that a lot of other haunters did too. Very sad news:(

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
It was said because of the time slot they had them in. It was up against The Walking Dead. It's BS though. Put it on another day and time.

·
Registered
13,833 Posts
Oh, sorry to hear that news. Loved Ed, Marsha, Jordu and crew. And while I watch Face Off don't really feel there is anything like Making Monsters. These were big animated props and the buyers were always interesting places as well to see. I imagine it was tough to get new props out while filming the steps though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts