Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Typing Away
LOVE the fence it is wonderful. Did you make the skull fence finials or did you get them some place.

Typing Away
Do you sell the collars that you printed and if so do they fit over 1/2" PVC pipe. They look great.

Registered
Looking good! I used dollar store skulls as toppers on the larger posts that go between the sections. Are you going to give a rust treatment to the fence?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking good! I used dollar store skulls as toppers on the larger posts that go between the sections. Are you going to give a rust treatment to the fence?
Yes, eventually. Not this year. Out of time and patience. But it is on the to-do list for next year.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ohh, I really like the look of that river rock! I would not have guessed that they were foam! Great job!
Thank you! I put just one real rock on each panel. And no one could tell which one it is. So I am happy with them. Especially since I was trying to come up with a DIY solution for them and this is an original idea.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bone Jaw Skull Purple Pink
Here is a Before pic. This is before adding most of the Drylock and before I finished aging the skull. To make my life easier, I am going to Drylock all the pieces before I glue them on like I did with the banner. I got so excited to see them all together that I jumped the gun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts