Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've planned an angel costume for halloween, but have done some 'tailoring' to make it look like a very recently fallen angel.. some ashes/rips/dirt etc. I'm stuck on what to do for my makeup and hair, though!

I was thinking of doing make up in two different sets. For the first, really light/shimmery makeup of mainly neutral shades, to look angellic. Once this is done, i'm going to go over top and do some editing for the 'fallen' look.. but i can't think of what to do! I'll be using mascara to make tear tracks.. but I'm stuck beyond that... .any ideas?

Also, I was thinking of using latex to do several 'burn' marks.. up my arm, on my chest, and maybe a little on my face.... i'd like opinions in this respect.. would this look ok?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Absolutely. I like the burn marks, and definately the tear tracks. I myself am drawing a black on what else to do. I'll ponder it over and if I come up with something I'll post it.

Good luck, I'm sure whatever you decide it will look great.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I'd say black or very dark eye makeup and put glitter overtop of that. Or i'd even smear the makeup around so it looks more traumatic of a fall. A big burn mark across a cheek would be cool. Or you could even do a 2 face kind of thing, make one side nice and pretty and the other all gored up :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts