Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While going through some of the estate stuff from my mom's house, I ran across this book:

The scan shows the back and front cover. The book shows b&w step-by-step photo directions for creating 9 different types of clowns, 2 rag dolls, 2 rock stars,...and of special interest to this group- a space alien, Vampire and Vampira, Witch and the Werewolf (of which I believe the price of the book is worth the Werewolf directions alone.)

My personal opinion? The clown make-ups are pretty much crap, but able to be bastardized for scares. The haunt make-ups are nicely detailed though, and it does give a few nice tips for working with make-up and using crepe hair and a bald cap. I don't think anyone will be disappointed considering the price. After all, it contains at least 18 different ideas for looks.

I have 4 of the same book. All are "new," but have some cover rubs due to storage.

It originally sold for $3.50 back in 1978, and I believe it is out of print now...so, what do you say I keep the old price at $3.50 for ea. book?

I suggest priority mail (4.80 US), but if you want a different usps method let me know via pm.

First come, first served. :D

I'll offer up any other stuff I think the haunt community may like off and on as I go through the rest of the estate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts