Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haunting friends, I need your help.

I have to massively de-bulk my Hallowe'en stash!

I'm moving to follow a job this summer, and I'll probably be moving to a non-suburban, country setting. I have a whole bunch of stuff that I probably won't be able to use at my new locale. I NEED YOUR HELP!

I would rather my stash, projects, supplies, and other Hallowe'en pretties go to someone who will appreciate them (and not to a random garage sale or eBay buyers). A lot of my stash is either 1) BULKY, or 2) ORIGINAL ART/CRAFTS, or 3) just too damned cool to go to strangers.

I have finished projects. I have supplies. I have a lot of stuff. I have EIGHT WEEKS.

If you are in the Madison, WISCONSIN area, I will gladly gift you with my stash if you are interested. I CAN'T SHIP.

• 50-100 new and VINTAGE plastic pumpkins.
  • Bins of burning skulls over coals.
  • Burning skulls in custom planters.
  • Table-top skulls, candelabra, lanterns, and MORE STUFF THAN I CAN LIST.
Anyone interested? LMK!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plant175 said:
Do you have any pictures of what you have ? Pumpkins and projects. Not sure if I need anything. I live in Waunakee.

Thanks
Gary
I'm hauling the first of it out of my garage this weekend to take pics.

Outdoor decs: blow mold pumpkins, cauldrons, flat tombstones, garden-edge fencing. An entire weird art gallery of found and remade art.
Indoor decs: candelabra, lanterns, assorted plastic drink ware.

I'll try to get some individual pictures. This is killing me to part with it, but I just can't move it and expect to put it up in a farm field.

View attachment 547914

View attachment 547890

Potted Skulls lg 1a.jpg

View attachment 547906

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, this is killing me. But the fun was in the haunting and the making. If I land someplace where I can start over, and where I can be that house, I will.

View attachment 547954

Ten or a dozen bear traps ...

View attachment 547962

Haunt Gallery ... these were picked up from a commercial haunted house ...

View attachment 547970

The Flamingo Death Squad (hand painted, anatomically correct) ...

View attachment 547978

More pics later.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,078 Posts
That's such a shame you are going to have to get rid of so much awesome stuff. :(

Wanted to let you know the thread you just started in the Halloween Props section has been removed. Unfortunately duplicate postings are not allowed and this thread is already here with the listings.

I do hope you are able to find someone (or several someones) that are nearby to give you some decent $ for those props - they look lovely and you deserve to get a little back out of them, but it's super amazing if you want to donate them too. I would suggest checking in with some of the local churches/charities in your area that might do haunts, but also do check out our sister site: HauntForum.com too and register/post there as there's a good bunch of haunter folks there that don't visit here as much and might be interested.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the double post, I didn't realize I was messing with the rules. I know there are a lot of folks who aren't thinking about Hallowe'en yet (slackers!), but I sure hope someone will give me a hand here. Theoretically I could move it and store it, and maybe find some takers in my next town, but I'd rather pass on at least some of this fun stuff locally if I could.
I'll also try to post more pics.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested for sure! I will PM you. Makes me sad to think of having to get rid of all my stuff but I am sure I can give it a good home where it will live on!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WIsconsin Haunter Emergency Destashing ... LMK!

And so much more.
I DO NOT WANT TO THROW IT OUT! There are too many cool things and too many thousands of hours put into this. Here's what I want to go to a good home –

• The Haunted Art Gallery. About a dozen large pieces of artwork that I have modified.
  • Tombstones. I have 40± hand-painted plywood tombstones. Some are amateurish, but are good for background cemetery filler. Others are much better done and I use at the front of my yard. Flat and store in efficiently when stacked against a wall.
  • Hellmouth. Lighted plywood hellmouth that I made for the front of the house. Awesome prop, folds flat.
  • Smoldering skulls. Several urns and a large flat bin filled with glowing coals and stacked with burnt skulls. Made for a smashing display this year.
  • Several bins of indoor crafts, candelabra, lanterns, crime scene tape, glassware, and other supplies for the haunter to go nuts with.
  • ... and more.
If you or anyone you know is interested, it's yours for the hauling. Just let me know before my husband puts it in the dumpster (WHICH IS WHERE HE PUT SEVERAL BAGS OF VINTAGE BLOW MOLD PUMPKINS BEFORE I KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING!!!]

100_2845.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts