Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year (2019) I made my first Halloween props. One tombstone and a cute sign that people seemed to enjoy and, I had too much fun making. I caught the home haunter bug! This year I made a few more and now have an entire graveyard. (Fingers crossed that this is the last year I need to supplement with store bought makers as filler but I digress.) The reason for this post is I decided to make a huge tombstone that would also safely house my current AV equipment and keep it dry. I live in Ohio and October is a very rainy, sleety, and possibly snowy month. It comes apart into two pieces for easy storing and is almost 10 feet tall so it did need its own integrated lights to make it pop. If any group can appreciate the work this took it would be you guys! If you want details let me know. The final pic Includes my other pride and joy for 2020: My take on "My Beloved". I'm pretty proud of both. Also, I would love some constructive criticism also. Cheer and Happy Haunting this weekend!

Attachments

Typical Ghoul Next Door
That is amazing. Not only using it to so completely hide the equipment... but that's a gorgeous stone as is. And the beloved stone is beautiful...

You've got next-level skills for the design/paint effects there!! :love:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awww! Thank you. I finally took a pic today standing next to it. I knew it was big but sometimes when you're "in it" you can't see the forest for the trees and I have to admit I'm proud of myself. I made this and "beloved" this year. Last year I made my first tombstone ever....I'm already trying to figure out how to outdo myself. At least our yard is big enough to do it! Again, thank you it means so much coming from someone on this forum.

Registered
Pirates
Great tombstones! Love the "Beloved"!

Registered
I am confused as to why you projected onto the window from outside. Why not make it easier on yourself and project from inside?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts