Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this link to photobucket works as I am technically challenged ... This is the inspirational hearse my son and I have been feverishly working on hoping to get it finished in time for display this Halloween. I will post more pictures when it is finished. It just needs the windows, scroll work, wheels attached and then the interior drapes, coffin, electrical wiring and grim reaper driver. Wish me luck and good vibes.

Photobucket progress pics

Typical Ghoul Next Door
I edited your post so your image showed up and added your photobucket link to your build pics - hope that was okay! :)

That is a gorgeous hearse! You should be VERY proud of it - it is just beautiful and I'm sure you're going to wow your TOTs! :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
My appreciation ....

Thank you soooo much for the kind words ... I appreciate your help in making the link work. At the risk of sounding "mushy", I think your posts and generosity in helping others is to be highly commended.

Devilishly Dutch
Wow that's incredible! Fantastic work!
But it looks to me that the wheels are already attached and the curtains are hanging...throw that coffin in and tell the driver that his coffee break is over :)
Sending speedy and dry dutch vibes your way!

MsM

Registered
Madam,

I am absolutely astonished :eek:.... that is a wonderful work of art.... my head err... hat goes off to you and you son... Can not wait to see what else you are capable of..

Registered
I have to say that thing is amazing! It looks sooo real. I have a book on older hearses and it looks like you could just hitch up a horse and go. Please tell me you are going to store that thing inside year after year and not just dismantle it.

Shiver me timbers
Wow that's incredible! Fantastic work!
But it looks to me that the wheels are already attached and the curtains are hanging...throw that coffin in and tell the driver that his coffee break is over :)
Sending speedy and dry dutch vibes your way!

MsM
That first pic was Madam's inspiration, the hearse I built. Click on the photobucket link to see her hearse in progress. Thanks for the complements though...lol.

Registered
wow! great work! I second the question....where in the heck does it go when it's not Halloween?......you must have a HUGE garage! :D

Devilishly Dutch
That first pic was Madam's inspiration, the hearse I built. Click on the photobucket link to see her hearse in progress. Thanks for the complements though...lol.
Oops! Why didn't she just say that then! lol
NICE hearse evil bob! Is that driver still on his break? lol
She wrote:
Hopefully this link to photobucket works as I am technically challenged ... This is the hearse my son and I have been feverishly working on hoping to get it finished in time for display this Halloween.

Guess I'll go check our her pics now hahaha MORE COFFEE!

MsM

1 - 18 of 18 Posts