Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the MZ animated prop from grandin road last year after halloween.
I opened her up and put her together about a month ago, everything worked fine. She's sat in my living room (but not plugged in) since, while I got my garage haunt ready.
I am now all set up & plugged her in today and.....her eyes light up, I heard a faint motor working sound for a moment before I turned her off....because there was NO arm movement, NO talking!!! I didn't want to burn a motor out if anything was stuck, so I undressed her and checked and everything is clear.

She is getting power, as her eyes light up...if you have this prop, do you have any ideas what could be going on?!?
I have unplugged and replugged in everything, have changed her from on/off/sensor, moved the volume button, etc

ANY help/ideas appreciated!!! She is too expensive (and cool) to have only worked for about 5 min when I first put her together & not for Halloween :(

·
Registered
169 Posts
Did you trigger her? Check your sensor connection isnt damaged.

Mine makes no movement until triggered, but her eyes randomly light up. IIRC her eyes were constantly on out of the box, but now just come on when they want!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts