Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited!! I went to the good will store at lunch, and found ALL the potion bottles I needed (more than I need really!) All for only $4!!! They need to be cleaned up good of course, and labels applied and corks for some, but I love them -esp the brown ones!!

I also couldn't pass up for my friends here - a real Pyrex beaker!! I bought it just to give it away - it'd be perfect for a mad scientist lab!!

I will mail the beaker to anyone who wants it free! I'm all in the Halloween spirit and want to share!! :p PM me if your interested in giving it a ghoul home!

View attachment 5560

View attachment 5561

·
Registered
136 Posts
very cool bottles. i'd put some green food coloring in some water in the beaker and then drop a piece of dry ice in it for a cool effect.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a great idea strangebrew! I am not doing any mad scientist type theme, but when I saw it for a quarter, I HAD to pick it up for someone here!

No one has pm'd me though. :( No one wants it?? I'll ship it to ya and everything!

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks crazy - I was so happy to find the bottles!! They had tons more, but I really only needed a few, hated to let the others go!

The beaker is gone to a good home! Let's keep our fingers crossed it doesn't get broke in shipping!

Bev

1 - 7 of 7 Posts