Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,826 Posts
That's awesome!

I have a small plasma ball I picked up from goodwill for $4, so this is definitely something I could make with some modifications. I LOVE that the toilet plungers look just like the insulators! :)

Definitely start checking goodwills or thrift stores - I have seen plenty of gages/gadgets/switches and all manner of electronics and waterbottles/plasticware - all for pennies. Flashing or LED lights can also be found at most dollar stores. Cheaper than Walmart makes these sort of builds even better!

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is so good! It reminds me of the waiting area before getting on the Tower of Terror ride. I loved the use of the tank aerators, never would have thought about it and it works so well!! I enjoyed watching and can’t wait to see more!

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Love how you mind works! Really nicely done and well thought out tutorial video. Love it!

Great suggestion for the insulators. I'm building a transformer for my electric fence and think instead of cutting pool noodles down for the shape will pick up two plungers instead. Walmart has a nice one: https://www.walmart.com/ip/G-T-Water-Master-Plunger-for-1-6-Gallon-Toilet/38470838

Not sure I like this design as well, but it comes as a pack of 2 and for around the same price as the Walmart single one. Economy shipping runs 4.99-6.99 so not too bad. https://www.greydock.com/heavy-duty-professional-power-toilet-plunger-2pk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much guys for watching. I hope you will all consider subscribing because I have many more builds coming which includes another contraption. I came from a poor family growing up. Our mother was always making our costumes and decorations from household junk which is where I learned it from. I love making stuff from junk and I know you all can do it to! Please share your photos and let’s all see what you come up with!
Again please subscribe. I have been gathering a nice collection of stuff for a giveaway once we hit the 100 subscriber mark.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I really like the use of the aquarium bubbler to add movement to the bottles. It makes me wonder about using that technique to make a "boiling" vat of green water that I could have a head immersed in. I always like the idea of witches making potions or skeletons carving up people, so that's where my mind goes when I see stuff I can re-purpose. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like the use of the aquarium bubbler to add movement to the bottles. It makes me wonder about using that technique to make a "boiling" vat of green water that I could have a head immersed in. I always like the idea of witches making potions or skeletons carving up people, so that's where my mind goes when I see stuff I can re-purpose. Thanks for sharing!
your idea for the witch vat, with a boiling head or Skelton sounds disturbing and a bit demented!...... I love it!! Lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
One image of part of my set-up.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts