Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mad scientist with the huge pop off head and the Frankacuted from the spirit 2009 collection. If anyone is saleing them let me know. Thanks

·
Gramzie
993 Posts
Littlemaninc sorry about the delay had my halloween party this weekend.. have not been on the computer.. But to answer your question yes I still have him but not the beaker.. the beaker was just plastic no bottom .. when I got him it was all wrinkled and looked bad.

But I wonder are you talking the mad scinetist or doctor shivers.. I only have the mad scientist for sale

·
Registered
4 Posts
Spirit mad scientist

Hi thanks for getting back to me.i am not interested in dr shivers I would like the spirit mad scientist with the big head and bushy eyebrows.does it work 100 percent?could you ship it? I would pay you through paypal if you like? I found one at my local spirit but it was defective. could you give me a call to set it up thanks russ

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Frankencuted that I am selling for $75+shipping. He is new but I dont have the box. Frank still has his tag on his chest to prove newness. All functions correctly. If interested PM me and I will provide paypal address.

·
Registered
353 Posts
i got the frankencuted at my spirit store for,and this is the truth....$25. the leds need to be replaced,thats it. its going to be a awesome prop for my lab! hope you get one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts