Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here heard of MAD HEIDI before?
I really love the trailer and know that they are raising money to do the film, but I haven't heard of any people outside Switzerland that know it.
They took the classic Heidi from the mountains and made her bad-ass fighting fascists :D
Would to know your thoughts!
Do you know other big scale films that managed to fund raise up to making the actual film?
I know about Iron Sky because it's the same producers but besides this I don't know a lot of full langth films that were fund raised.

You can see the teaser on their website - MAD HEIDI – the first Swissploitation film

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,907 Posts
I haven't heard of it, but sounds fun! :)

As you are promoting this/associated with the production, I'm shifting this to announcements/press releases. ;)

·
Registered
456 Posts
In Europe isn't anyone who actually waves their countries flag, instead of the EU's flag, considered a fascist?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Has anyone here heard of MAD HEIDI before?
I really love the trailer and know that they are raising money to do the film, but I haven't heard of any people outside Switzerland that know it.
They took the classic Heidi from the mountains and made her bad-ass fighting fascists :D
Would to know your thoughts!
Do you know other big scale films that managed to fund raise up to making the actual film?
I know about Iron Sky because it's the same producers but besides this I don't know a lot of full langth films that were fund raised.

You can see the teaser on their website - MAD HEIDI – the first Swissploitation film
View attachment 728222
Omg!!! Iron Sky (both movies) were hilarious!! Thanks for the link

1 - 5 of 5 Posts