Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone verify if this would be a decent fog machine to get?

I currently have a 400watt one from target I bought 5 years ago. Its pretty much on its way out the door, broken in a few spots.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I already have a 700 watt fogger and it isnt any different than the 400 watt only blows harder. If you want a realistic fog get a ground fogger, or get a piece of pvc pipe and put ice in it, cover the end with a cover with holes. I used plastic corigated and a cap that is made for it drilled holes filled with ice 3/4 way full place in front of fogger, works great.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't personally have this one (I bought the Chauvet 1250 off Amazon), but the price looks great. Don't forget to consider adding the timer wired controller and of course some fog juice.

I got the Chauvet 1250 because it was 1200 watts and INCLUDED the timer remote. The timer remote along costs in the $40-50 range with shipping. I paid $150 on Amazon. You'll pay almost $100 to get 700 watts and the timer.

Good luck!

·
Banned
524 Posts
Any fogger made from Chauvet is a great fogger. Just make sure you stay in the 700 watt or higher machines and like suggested above get a timer. Good fog juice makes a HUGE difference to. Stay away from the store bought stuff if you can. Not that is is really bad, just not real dense and you won't get the most out of your machine. Look into ordering some Froggys Swamp Juice. It will be your best bang for the buck. Oh yea, stay away from the ground foggers, they are nothing but junk. Just make you a fog chiller and you will have better results than if you bought one of those ground foggers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts