Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. We have been lurkers here for some time, and are excited to become members. We look forward to reading and participating in the Halloween (the Beast's favorite holiday) and haunt-related discussions.

We are theme park and haunted attraction adventurers and are planning a fantastic fall haunted tour (Orlando, Tampa, LA, Denver, Ohio), so we look forward to hearing your thoughts on various attractions as we get closer to those trips.

Thanks!

Rex and the Beast

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome, Do you just tour pro haunts? there are many really great home haunts. the things i have seen on this forum is amazing.
We generally tour the pro haunts (and the big boys HHN, HoS, etc.), just because it is easier to identify the ones that seem interesting and worth checking out, and because they are the ones our readers ask the most questions about. However, our real interest started when the Beast created a home haunt for trick or treaters and resulted in shutting down the subdivision, with police routing traffic and dozens upon dozens of people lined up in front of our house (the Beast and I are brothers) to tour the Beast's creation...so, we have a special place in our hearts for home haunts and hopefully one of the good things to come from us joining here is to hear about some of the great haunts we would not otherwise know about! Rex

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome to the madness...

Your home haunt seems to have been a big hit...got any pics?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We will see if we can scare any pics up! That was quite a few years ago (before the digital age!), but we may have a few we could scan in. An issue we don't have on our trips anymore! We take tons of pics and video on our trips now! Here is Rex hiding from the Wolfman at HHN 2008!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Cool to see you here Rex, welcome. I'm amazed it you this long to sign up on here. You're the only other LQ'r that I know that likes haunted crap too, glad you're in Denver. Sorry I didn't catch you on here earlier, I guess that I should actually read the intro area more often. I may find more people that I know.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts