Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hosting my first halloween party! ( I am so excited I can not contain myself!)
Okay, its a fear party. Each room contains ( even closets) scary movie stuff. Here are the list of the rooms that I want to do.
1. The Ring ( loft area)
2. Spider room ( bathroom) I have the eggs and sacks for it! lol.
3. basement? thinking freddy room or evil dungeon ? ugh. This will be away from kiddos ( alchohol etc)
4. Massacure bathroom ( Jason etc )
5. Closet ...its a walk in.... I want to do the boogeyman..need help on this. Set up for when they open the door his head comes out? simple string attachment?
6. Bedroom.....since the closet for the boogyman theme is in the same room, thinking that I should carry it through the rest of the room...?
7. Have a extra bathroom to do..ran out of ideas! lol....
I made a viral video for the invite, just am stuck.....on how to really put a cool spin on the rooms. If you all need pics of the areas, I will provide them. I am a big halloween person and didn't even know that this forum was here, till last month. And now can't take my eyes off of it, and seen how awesome you all are. And soooo talented! Keep up the good work everyone! And thanks so much for the help! :)

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Okay, I might have a few ideas for the Boogeyman.

On the premise that the boogeyman has no true form, just what scares you the most, it really shouldn't be a prop or a face. It should be rattling, whispers, deep laughter,... each sound about 2-3 minutes apart.
A deviant chuckle from the closet, back behind the clothing - 2 minutes goes by
Something rattles in the closet - two minutes goes by
Another chuckle - two minutes
A whisper under the bed - two minutes
closet chuckle - two minutes
A slobbering, gnawing sound under the bed - two minutes.

You get the idea, just try to make sure there's no set pattern

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
huh....this sounds much better. You are correct on just the " idea" of him being there. How would I create the sound effects though? get a recorder? thanks so much for responding Spats! what a great idea!

Anyone else have any suggestions on my party.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts