Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned these guys in passing in a post I just made and didn't see a new thread for them, so here it is. They don't have much up but here's links to a few items I thought were nice. I tried linking to the page from my search but the resulting link only brought you to the main page. Dumbest website design for referring people! You can enter a portion of the item title below in their search field and get to the item page that way.

1) Light and Sound Halloween Canvas Wall Art -- the haunted house with TOTers outside and a trio of witches at a cauldron. 18" x 12".

2) Friends on Halloween 1,000 piece Halloween puzzle. There was a spooky house one but not listed and not sure if it's not offered any more or still to come in. Anyway nice looking puzzle and they also sell a puzzle mat as well.

3) Chemistry shot glass set or Chemistry Bar Set.

4) Skeleton animals -- 2 Frogs - 2 Scorpions - 28" bat - 43" snake. Pretty much sold all over now but if you are placing an order might be convenient to pick up if you need.

BTW don't just search by Halloween, also try other key words like witch, skull, skeleton, etc. Don't recall what I searched for to find this but they have a woodland Ghillie set for boys and adults that might make for a good scare if it works in your set up. Might fit in nicely as a haunting costume if you picked up those tree face and arms that have been sold elsewhere in the past and do a woodland area the kids need to pass. I have one from Spirit and one from Oriental Trading I think. GR also sold a high quality set as I recall.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I received an email that they have their autumn catalog out now. They have added new items, some props too, for halloween. There's a psychic witch with spirit ball or a reaper with glowing orb, a 38in harmonica playing skeleton (plays Susanna, seen these at Walmart or elsewhere in the past), two "life-size" climbing zombies or a climbing clown. A new lit canvas wall art, bone candelabra, and set of two wire bird cages. With the exception of the harmonica playing skeleton guy, I think most of their "people" props are fairly inexpensive and I could see leaving outside leading up to halloween and if they got trashed by the weather wouldn't fell too bad about getting rid of them after halloween, feeling like I got my use out of them at least.

I did order the Friends on Halloween puzzle last week and look forward to see that when it comes in.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I received a very long box (34x12x6) in the mail today (UPS Sure Post). I had ordered 2 of the Doug Laird "Friends on Halloween" puzzles (one for us and one for a neighborhood girl I always give something to on Halloween) and a puzzle mat for me. The mat is great quality and I just love this puzzle image. Pretty sure this image is licensed out to various places because I think one year I saw it on a pop up greeting card at CostPlus/World Market. Reminds me of being a kid and trick or treating with the group of neighborhood kids. Anyway nice items. Not expensive, 7.48 for the puzzle and 6.98 for the mat. The puzzle is 20 x 27 inches so very nice size that will keep the family busy for a while. Puzzles are a great way to spend family time when the weather changes and the kids can't play outside.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,610 Posts
I've got the fall catalog marked & ready to order. I usually get a bunch of stuff for Christmas for the little kids in my life too so I generally put in one big order & then I'm done.

I like these guys. Not sure if I'll get them but they're a pretty decent size.

But I'm totally getting these leggings

Last year I got the witch base, painted a pumpkin green, found her a hat, gave her a face & a red wig for my cousin's little girl (she has red hair) & it turned out sooo cute & she loved it. She's 7 so all things glitter are OK by her. Not to toot my own horn but, toot toot, mine was cuter than the one in the pic but at least it gives you a good idea of what to do.

FTR you only get the base, nothing else is included.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts