Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Ltd Commodities has started their Halloween stocking:

https://www.ltdcommodities.com Search for halloween

The 71-inch hanging witch looks nice for the price if her clothes look as good in person.

The animated Witch's legs are kind of fun. Says it vibrates so it doesn't kick. Sold as "each" leg and comes in several colors.

I bought their Interactive Skeleton in Hammock a few years back. He's small but I do like him. He does snore and his chest rises and falls as he sleeps.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,478 Posts
They also have the ToTers that I got a couple years ago. I love those guys. I got 2 ghosts they're pretty well weighted with sand in those ginormous feet. I may have to get 2 of the pumpkin ones now. Which I just did!!
https://www.ltdcommodities.com/Home...-Trick-or-Treaters//prod1070624.jmp?fm=search

I also like this witch pumpkin stand & what they did with it in the pic. I'm getting her, getting a green pumpkin or painting a green pumpkin & giving her away to a little witch! She loves glitter & was a witch last year (& hopefully this year too).

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,478 Posts

·
Registered
14,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty sure Collections Etc whom I've also ordered from over the years is a separate company, similar type of stuff though. Ltd Commodities, ABC Distributing and Lakeside are/were all related companies. I had signed up with ABC years ago and then more recently they merged or whatever with Ltd. Since they have practically the same merchandise and item layouts I'm surprised that Lakeside is still a separate company from Ltd. I sometimes find useful items in there like their outdoor electrical cord waterproof covers (Set of 2 Extension Cord Safety Seals, 6.98 ) aside from a few garden items and halloween items I've picked up with Halloween in mind.

Unfortunately this site simply won't let me link directly to a page or a search page or I'd post direct links.

In fact if I'm not mistaken, I joined ABC Distributing years ago to buy those Xmas Tree FX boxes (white box with a green xmas tree on it) on a great sale/clearance price thanks to a heads up here on the forum about them. There was a similar box done for halloween in black with a purple lightning bolt that always was priced more (guess they sold more of the Xmas version so in bigger quantity and price savings). Worked the same and these boxes became very desirable and later selling for way more on eBay (of course) if you could even find them. So because of that find I always check through their items to see what they have.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,478 Posts
I don't know why they bother with separate sites & paper catalogs but they do. There's a few different things here & there but really it doesn t seem like enough to warrant the duplication of sites & catalogs. It seem redundant & a waste of paper & energy.

I also love that their site is all "$5 SHIPPING!!" in big letters then in smaller letters it states "on $75 or more." I'm not spending another $35 to save what would've amounted to $4+ in shipping (I spent $40, shipping was $9.99).

·
Registered
218 Posts
Their shipping's what keeps me from making multiple orders. If you sign up for their email list they give you $5 shipping...on a minimum of $50 purchase. For that price I'd rather think about what I want and only order once for the season.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Their shipping's what keeps me from making multiple orders. If you sign up for their email list they give you $5 shipping...on a minimum of $50 purchase. For that price I'd rather think about what I want and only order once for the season.
Literally just abandoned a cart bc of shipping. They will be the items that got away. 10 dollars shipping is ridiculous

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I saw those orbs in the home decor section, but I ordered this one today. It's a weekly special.

‪It's in the new this week section on the right side of the main page. I think page 3.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts