Halloween Forum banner

LTD Commodities 2015

5060 Views 35 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  RCIAG
We received our newest catalog yesterday and they had a 6 page Halloween & Fall preview.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
15,097 Posts
I and a few others here bought the hands in the past. Nice to see that they are back. Nice quality. As I recall they sold out pretty fast then. I bought several pairs. I also bought and liked their little snoring hammock skelly guy (think it was priced around 18 maybe but after they sold out I saw them on e bay for twice that). Wonder if those will be back again this year.

· Registered
15,097 Posts
RCIAG, those are interesting looking. I like the photo. Please post a review when the arrive.

Actually there use to be 3 sister companies with essentially 3 catalogs all about the same. ABC Distributing was the 3rd company and they emailed us maybe last year that we could now just order through LTD. Yeah, a real head scratcher.

· Registered
15,097 Posts
The Demoness and Spooky Tree could be interesting for the price. Large enough to have a presence on your porch. Also kind of like the Skeleton guy on the bone swing. I generally look for better quality props that inevitably cost more but sometime if the weather is wet and wind blowing its good to have decent looking props you feel you can risk. Nice offerings.

· Registered
15,097 Posts
RCIAG it sounds like the ghoul guys are pathway stakes. I guess I didn't get that first read. I do like their look in general. Also look forward to seeing yours as our photos generally a better indication than the staged marketing photos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.