Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a buddy that works for lowes and they just watched the set up video for the Halloween section this year. He sent it to me but I can not post. Legal things I know boring. However I can tell you it looks great! It is their biggest selection they have ever had with an emphasis on outside haunting. So cool inflatables if your into that and some awesome looking spotlights. Lot of other things too. I haven't had much luck of them showing up online so it pretty cool. Also it must be set by Sept 4th.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey guys, I have a buddy that works for lowes and they just watched the set up video for the Halloween section this year. He sent it to me but I can not post. Legal things I know boring. However I can tell you it looks great! It is their biggest selection they have ever had with an emphasis on outside haunting. So cool inflatables if your into that and some awesome looking spotlights. Lot of other things too. I haven't had much luck of them showing up online so it pretty cool. Also it must be set by Sept 4th.
Is the black countess the only life size?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They have a couple different fire and ice one is purple. Looks like there are more than countess but not out of box to see. Lots of merchandise way way more than end cap amount I'm talking 2 isles worth but I'm guessing it will depend on your local store

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Will be on the look out for it! Last year Lowes also had their Christmas lights out and I got the blue fire and ice light for 14.00! So much cheaper than spirit! But they go quick! Lowes had some nice Halloween stuff last year! Thanks for posting!
I did the same thing last year. It's cheaper to buy Christmas lights to use at Halloween than what the Halloween stores charge for the same basic lights.

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
They have a couple different fire and ice one is purple. Looks like there are more than countess but not out of box to see. Lots of merchandise way way more than end cap amount I'm talking 2 isles worth but I'm guessing it will depend on your local store
Thanks for that info!! I was looking at the purple/orange (listed as PPO--thinking it means 2 purple LEDS and 1 orange) fire and ice spotlight last night on Gemmy's site and wondering if I will be able to pick it up locally. I think HD might have had it on their website (but since they compromised my CC info last year after a Gemmy blue spotlight purchase I'm more inclined to buy from Lowes!)

In my area I have found that Lowes had had much better halloween set ups than HD although last year I found some good Gemmy inflatables and lighting at HD real cheap after the holiday. And one of my Lowes had a lot more halloween than the other so it can vary.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't see one but there are a lot of things and the video is bad quality. It's a video of a video. Really cool old Mercury like lights and one awesome pumpkin that has flames inside of it like out of an electric fireplace

·
Registered
324 Posts
Super happy! Glad they are giving Halloween some respect, even though I am sure the garden center will have Christmas inflatables up by Oct 15!
As much as I was upset about Christmas in Oct, they had a string of Christmas flicker flame lights that I used to line the inside of a casket with... actually there was a post about early holiday turn halloween props:
http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/96814-lowes-xmas-halloween-items.html

·
The Haunting Girl
1,014 Posts
Lowe's is supposedly taking Halloween seriously this year as they split their Halloween merchandise into three product groups instead of one. However, they don't plan on having any of the stores set up until the first week of September! It's killing me since everyone keeps asking me about the Halloween stuff in my store.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I checked this morning with one of the Lowe's closest to me & they have their Halloween inventory in the back. Might start setting up next week. The fire & ice dragon inflatable I want is just waiting for me, LOL. Apparently they'll have 10 in stock.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts