Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Our Lowes had a pretty neat set up last year. I need to go check it out!

·
Crypto Hunter
1,283 Posts
Hi spencer, welcome to the forum!
Are you able to post some photos of Lowes offerings? Our Lowes went out of business 2 years ago so it's kinda a drive now to get to the nearest store. Any pictures would be welcome so I could see if it's worth the trip & Im sure others would appreciate it as well

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be going back tomorrow and I will attempt to get some pictures for you. They have some pretty cool things. I'll do my best to get them on here.

Hi spencer, welcome to the forum!
Are you able to post some photos of Lowes offerings? Our Lowes went out of business 2 years ago so it's kinda a drive now to get to the nearest store. Any pictures would be welcome so I could see if it's worth the trip & Im sure others would appreciate it as well

·
Registered
13,898 Posts
Hi Spencer, welcome to the forum. Since someone already started a combined shopping thread for Lowes, Home Depot and Menards (the hardward store mainstays across the country), could you post your photos there so members have hopefully only one place to look and see as much merchandise as possbile?

We love photos and what interests each member is different so hopefully with a number of people contributing from different stores we'll get to see almost everything available. I kind of liked the chalkboard tabletop tombstones for a buffet set up. I was there yesterday and uploaded my photos then. Didn't realize until I got home that they had an assortment of chalkboard tombstones. When you go back could you try to get a photo of the different kinds? Thanks. Also did you notice a bat? Someone thought they were suppose to get one in and I didn't see one. My store did have Sarah The Sassy Witch (name was on the pricing tag) on display which I got a photo of but a closeup photo of the Light Alive Skeleton might help someone out or any other Lifesize prop they might have. Our store display was less than last year and maybe other stores were carrying more. Did you see anything this year you will likely buy?

Here's a link to the combined thread:

http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/127935-lowes-menards-home-depot-halloween-2013-a.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure i'll go ahead and post the pictures on both threads. :)

Hi Spencer, welcome to the forum. Since someone already started a combined shopping thread for Lowes, Home Depot and Menards (the hardward store mainstays across the country), could you post your photos there so members have hopefully only one place to look and see as much merchandise as possbile?

We love photos and what interests each member is different so hopefully with a number of people contributing from different stores we'll get to see almost everything available. I kind of liked the chalkboard tabletop tombstones for a buffet set up. I was there yesterday and uploaded my photos then. Didn't realize until I got home that they had an assortment of chalkboard tombstones. When you go back could you try to get a photo of the different kinds? Thanks. Also did you notice a bat? Someone thought they were suppose to get one in and I didn't see one. My store did have Sarah The Sassy Witch (name was on the pricing tag) on display which I got a photo of but a closeup photo of the Light Alive Skeleton might help someone out or any other Lifesize prop they might have. Our store display was less than last year and maybe other stores were carrying more. Did you see anything this year you will likely buy?

Here's a link to the combined thread:

http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/127935-lowes-menards-home-depot-halloween-2013-a.html

·
Registered
13,898 Posts
You might have to make a certain number of posts before you get photo posting privileges and forum rules are that we don't double post (assume for hard disk space reasons). The link above will take people to the running thread and to the photos.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I checked my Lowe's today and all they had out was a couple of flags in the garden section. Will try back next weekend. School starts here tomorrow so hopefully by next weekend the back to school push will be over and stores will start on Halloween. I also tried Dollar Tree today and all they had were some Halloween cards.

·
Registered
349 Posts
image.jpg
Picked this guy up from lowes today for $16. He has led eyes that take 3 AAA's that I don't have right now, so I'm not sure what color they are or if they blink or not. He's a solid plaster. I love him. Word to the wise, check it all over if you purchase one because a few of the ones they had had cracks.

·
Registered
13,898 Posts
Stopped in Lowes over the weekend and noticed they had put out the Lights Alive guy on display. Think there were only one or two boxes of him available. Don't recall if there was ever the Sassy Witch at this location but I haven't seen her since I saw her on my first trip to Lowes. I did see tht they had stocked 2 of the LED Flaming pumpkin. Had hoped to see it on display but no such luck. Has anyone posted a video of him?

Haunted Diva, the skull head looks great and he's a nice size too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts