Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lowes online thru yesterday, Wed. 10/16, had online halloween items marked down 15%. Today the online prices on some items have been marked down to Clearance at 30% (thru 11/30, so impression given is this is their bottom online price). Quantity is looking pretty limited based on items in store locations around me.

I went into a local store because I was watching the price of Gemmy's Vertigo Spinning light and decided I would jump in at this point before they were all gone. Wanted to mention that the signage however In-Store indicated 30% valid Thurs 10/17 - Wed 10/23. So maybe if there's still stock left after that point it will go down In-Store further. With seemingly people buying up discounted holiday items and then putting them up on ebay and such at marked up prices, it's a crap shoot whether someone will buy out limited stock at this point or not before you get to it. I know I have gone into Lowes in past years hoping to buy something at an even lower price but anything I would want to buy were pretty much gone....And on-line store quantity numbers were never accurate.

BTW the store I went to for the Vertigo light was listed in my area as having the most quantity. One had been bought since yesterday's online count. What they had left of halloween fit 2 short aisles and I think one end cap and among what was there were "ones or twos" of many things and the shelves looked pretty sparse.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Bought several things today prices all rung up below what I thought, or was online. For example, the giant skull was only $30. But they will go quick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts