Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found this at Lowe's today for $24.99 in the Christmas section. If any of you have read my threads on how I currently have 2 six plug timers from Improvementscatalog.com, and how awesome they are, well hold on your hats! This is so much better. The one at improvements requires a lot of programming, but it can hold a lot of extensions and its pretty weather and rain resistant. Well I found this one at Lowes - the big advantage: you press the dusk button plus one of 3 choices: 2,4,6,or 8 hours after the dusk button is pressed. No more setting up the clock,the days you want the display to come on,etc. It will automatically keep the choices you made. So regardless of dusk time, it will come on and stay on for 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 hrs. Genius.And 6 plugs outlets. What more could a halloween girl ask for :D

Product Tire Automotive wheel system

·
The Haunting Girl
1,014 Posts
Yup, I always wait for Trim-A-Tree to set up "side stack city" every year. They always have really cool outdoor electrical stuff for setting up Christmas lights. I'm a huge fan of the 25 ft three way split cords.
I really wish I could use those, but the front of my house doesn't get enough sun, so it would probably go off early.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.