Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Home Depot has recently added a bunch of new Halloween stuff to their website. Lots of cool looking props and their prices aren't to bad ether. Here is the link http://www.homedepot.com/b/Decor-Ho...redirect=true&NCNI-5&searchRedirect=halloween

here are some of what I consider the highlights!

Brewing Witch Trio- They are literally selling this for half of grandin roads price!

Lurching Reaper- I've seen him on a few Halloween sites but this is the cheapest!

Skeleton Dog and Cat- Appears to be the same as big lots but with a leash!

Rusty Attic Light- A few dollars cheaper than Kmart and biglots

Lots of Gemmy Lighshow lighting effects including Frie and Ice

Poseable Skeleton- Not too bad for $30

So far nothing on Lowes or Menards. If anyone knows or has seen anything feel free to share:)

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
So Home Depot has recently added a bunch of new Halloween stuff to their website. Lots of cool looking props and their prices aren't to bad ether. Here is the link http://www.homedepot.com/b/Decor-Ho...redirect=true&NCNI-5&searchRedirect=halloween

here are some of what I consider the highlights!

Brewing Witch Trio- They are literally selling this for half of grandin roads price!

Lurching Reaper- I've seen him on a few Halloween sites but this is the cheapest!

Skeleton Dog and Cat- Appears to be the same as big lots but with a leash!

Rusty Attic Light- A few dollars cheaper than Kmart and biglots

Lots of Gemmy Lighshow lighting effects including Frie and Ice

Poseable Skeleton- Not too bad for $30

So far nothing on Lowes or Menards. If anyone knows or has seen anything feel free to share:)

Thanks for posting. Nice website design. Some of the witches look more comical but then some of the gargoyles look menacing. Nice blend I guess. I do like the new Gemmy Fire and Ice purple/red spotlight. The 7inch witches orb is pretty expensive. one of those items that Big Lots seems to have a better price on. I liked that the 3ft butler got a French Maid this year. oolala. Yeah right! ugliest hag I've seen. but perfect. I can see her pushing someone into the oven. I wonder if CVS might get her in this year. She's regular price at 40.00 and I don't think HD will have any sales like CVS might.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I LOVE the gargoyle. I wonder if he will be in stores. I did a quick look in my Home Depot at lunch today and didn't see anything where it usually is, but I will have to go back. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I was just in the store today and they didn't have anything in yet. I ordered a couple pf the 30$ skellies to corpse up and a dog to go along with the cat I already have. Won't ship for a few weeks but at that price it's worth the wait.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Does anyone have the fire and ice lighting? Just wondering if you are pleased with it.
I have the orange fire and ice. I ordered mine from Grandin Road. I tested it during the day with the curtains drawn and thought it had too much red in it. Then I tested it at night in complete darkness and that changed my mind - it is indeed orange and yellow. I like it, but I'm not really sure what to do with it as I don't have a talent for placing spotlights. Someone posted a video of what they did one year by shining it on a silhouette of a witch (I think it was) against the house and it looked pretty great, so that's an idea.

I did recently buy two of the ghost spotlights from Home Depot and plan on displaying them on the side of my house.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
1 - 20 of 200 Posts