Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To inform you all!!

LOWE'S HALLOWEEN IS ALREADY OUT!! ALOT OF GOODIES!! :) So I was reading another forum and they have it all out and I hear the Witch life-size cauldron stirring is available at Lowes now!! This is opportunity to grab it while it last, they only get two of these! Also online at Lowes.com and quote says Halloween merchandise will be out on or before Sept 3, 2009!! Now I am off to go Lowes today and to see what they have in store for us!! :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I went to Lowes today and they weren't out but I saw Halloween boxes were on the high shelf and they are

Airblown Hot ROD Hearse
Airblown Ghost
Airblown Pumpkin
Airblown Monster
Life-size Cloaked Reaper theres four of them
Animated Skeleton Head
Animated Halloween Rock

I did not see the Life-size Witch stirring pot. But however I see one brown box and I couldn't read what it was in.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,611 Posts
I just checked lowes.com..... no Halloween stuff listed. Got a link?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Oooh! I'm definitely going to Lowe's tonight to see if ours has anything out yet. I won't hold my breath, but maybe I'll get lucky!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Our Lowes had the autumn harvest stuff out when I stopped by on the way home today - pumpkins, scarecrows, etc. Looked like they were clearing some shelves near the gardening tools, which is where they usually put the Halloween stuff. Guess I've be stopping by again this week!

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Photos, people! I can't stress that enough. :D

I have actually started carrying my camera around with me -- just in case I see Halloween stuff.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I was in Lowes yesterday, they had the mats mentioned above and those fake rocks. Lowes had there stuff out early last year, and I think they had 50% off in early October, if not September last year to make way for Christmas.

Home Depot didn't do a thing last year from what I remember. Two years ago they had stuff. So I'm thinking they're out of the haunting business

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Home Depot is out of the Halloween business, according to the manager at my store.
If I managed a Home Depot, I'd put together a Prop Maker's Corner for Halloween, with joint compound, foam sheets and foam adhesive, duct tape, dry-lok, black exterior paint, carpet latex, wood glue, lighting supplies and a display of props made from those items.

But that's me...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts