Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
First off I remember there was an employee of Lowe’s who for the past 2 years has been gracious enough to post the upcoming Halloween decorations by looking in Lowe’s internal system. If that person still works there and can do that I think we would all be
Thankful.
I haven’t really noticed much on Lowe’s website other than the new werewolf. :( Lowe’s typically adds everything online in August.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I visited Lowe's Web site and saw several fine art prints when I typed Halloween in the search box. Surprising find. I had no idea they would carry items like this. Usually just see canvas art prints with Halloween sounds and blinking lights.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so I do like the Lowe’s werewolf they’ve had for the past two years. Tried to snag one twice and never got him. With that being said, and knowing reskins are common, is the vest just off putting? Like the idea a man would transform but his vest be flawless is sorta wrong. The level of scrutiny ha!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ok so I do like the Lowe’s werewolf they’ve had for the past two years. Tried to snag one twice and never got him. With that being said, and knowing reskins are common, is the vest just off putting? Like the idea a man would transform but his vest be flawless is sorta wrong. The level of scrutiny ha!
Sadly, Gemmy doesn't put much effort into the life sizes' costumes as they use to. The un-ripped shirt does seem odd, but the notion of a shirtless werewolf with a jacked torso might be a bit risque for a Halloween decoration.

This year's werewolf personally makes me think of a biker with the grey checkered shirt and black vest. This year, he's entirely grey and has red eyes, as opposed to the last two years.

I want to see what the witch looks like. Last year's dress was an improvement, as well as the wig and broom.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Midwest_Mystical you are totally right! The wolf is totally embracing his biker vibe. I guess maybe if you wanted to do a haunted motorcycle type thing, he’s your guy!

·
Registered
243 Posts
First off I remember there was an employee of Lowe’s who for the past 2 years has been gracious enough to post the upcoming Halloween decorations by looking in Lowe’s internal system. If that person still works there and can do that I think we would all be
Thankful.
I haven’t really noticed much on Lowe’s website other than the new werewolf. :( Lowe’s typically adds everything online in August.
I work for Lowe's and their Halloween lineup is usually in our system by now. Unfortunately it hasn't been loaded into our system yet. As soon as i know something ill post it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts