Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I need more of their Orange/Purple LED string lights but site is showing them only 15% off still. Might have to run into the store & debate.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The tiny amount of Halloween my local Lowes store had is almost completely gone. What little is left has been shoved off to the side to put out yet more Xmas items.

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
I posted on Thurs 17th that the prices on select items had gone up to 30% off from 15% (general pricing still in effect). Went into my local store that morning to buy a Gemmy light that I was waiting to go on sale and they didn’t really have much then but I did get my light. You’d have to check my previous posts (Lowes thread and Coupon Discounts) but some prices were listed as good thru 11/30. And in my store the “select items” at 30% signage said expired 10/23 I think. So I think stores will probably have another markdown then. May not happen on online store though given the 11/30 date.

Here’s in-store sign photo— yes, 10/23.

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
If you have inventory at your store you are lucky. I was slightly tempted by the Dead Donna flying crank ghost prop I saw when I went to pick up my Gemmy light, kind of always liked this prop and nice to use in a window, but the few they had left were still at full price in the store. Other than that nothing that said “buy me”.

Do be careful when you get to the register as not everything is on clearance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts