Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soo i've always wanted a fog machine that makes that really cool fog you see in cemeteries in movies that hugs the ground. granted i don't need anything huge as it's for home use only...you know, front walkway by the door, pool patio in back.

i tried looking, but all i could find were ridiculous huge professional foggers, and one from Spirit for 65 bucks. if i can get one cheaper or people have suggestions, i could use it! so..yeah, if anyone is tired of their low lying fog maker and wanna sell it...provided it's been taken care of and such.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in the same situation. I was considering the Chauvet 1300 but now leaning towards an AFX 900 Brick from Minionsweb.

I will be using whichever I get with an ice chest fog chiller.

·
Registered
196 Posts
So far the AFX fog brick has been great for me. Not super powerful, but goes and goes...plus it has a little remote trigger. Good products although Minions really was a disappointment for me last year...

I have s video I shot Saturday going through a Vortex chiller with minimal ice if anyone wants to see it in action. Just PM me your email address.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Chauvet all the way. That 1300 will give you a great output. It is not so much the fogger as it is the juice you use. For great low lying fog, use Froggys Fog forzen fog juice I think it is called. You still need to chill it. The best way to make a chiller is to take an old cooler, cut a circular hole on either side, one on top and the other midway down and put a dryer hose coiled up inside. then fill with ice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Chauvet all the way. That 1300 will give you a great output. It is not so much the fogger as it is the juice you use. For great low lying fog, use Froggys Fog forzen fog juice I think it is called. You still need to chill it. The best way to make a chiller is to take an old cooler, cut a circular hole on either side, one on top and the other midway down and put a dryer hose coiled up inside. then fill with ice.
Do you mean something like this, http://www.gotfog.com/fog_machine_chiller.html, but with dryer hose on the inside instead of the wire mesh?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts