Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been DYING to come up with a new and unique party theme for this year. I LOVE the "Love Never Dies" theme and am looking for ideas.

All of the guests will have significant others with them so we can make it fun. I'm planning for 30ish people.

We will also be playing a "Love Never Dies" version of Tempt Your Fate. TYF is always a big hit and requested year after year.

ANY AND ALL IDEAS APPRECIATED!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
omg Halloween83, I just love the "Love Never dies" theme concept you've come up with! It conjurs up images from Bram Stoker's Dracula in my mind. So beautiful and eloquent. I'll post elements that come to my mind decor wise if you'd like.:)
I'm going to have to remember this for a party theme Idea for after we move and resettle, thanks so much:)

Maybe there are some decor elements you can pick up from these videos too:)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Love this theme! A house a few blocks away did this as their outdoor theme last year. They had lots of skeletons and of course, a casket. I think an undead wedding cake, a goth themed wedding cake or some sort of heart shaped something would be good. Heart shaped as in a real heart, like the one inside your chest :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for letting me know about the other thread Karenlyn!

I will definately be doing a goth wedding cake...I'm thinking grey icing with red accents! I'd like to send out the invitations in a ring box. I'm thinking either a severed finger with a ring on it or a headstone. Thoughts?

I'll be working on the wording...but, once again, any ideas are welcome!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great theme idea! For some reason, I keep thinking of guests in costumes of history and literature's great couples, like Romeo and Juliet, but dead. Zombie Romeo and Juliet. Dead Cinderella with dead Prince Charming. And for single friends, they could be unrequited loves, a la Phantom of the Opera, Wuthering Heights, etc.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I have a small ornament called 'Love Never Dies"

Maybe this will help inspire you for some larger decorations or props? :) I love the idea of turning it into a theme, I'm excited to see what you come up with!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts