Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am developing a love hate relationship with animatronics.. they charge all the money for them but seems some are crap and some have a little longevity to them but you may only get a few seasons from them. With no parts available you're left scrounging for a used one to pillage for parts at the risk of having two pieces of crap that don't work or move. Ok rant over lol

·
Registered
869 Posts
I agree. In years past I purchased several each season. I haven’t bought one since 2013 because of the issues you just mentioned.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
The only animated prop I have I use as static. One day I will have moving stuff but I am going to build it myself out of readily available parts because f' that noise. Seriously if I can't fix it, I don't want it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Totally get it... I’m a sucker for an animatronic that looks cool.. but I’m not really gentle with them, they stay outside for almost a month..they’re covered most of the week and during bad weather.. but it’s not good for their longevity.. I started 3 years ago, and there are a few of our favorites that crapped out this year. Depressing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts