Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

My freinds clothing shop sadly had to close down but it meant I got a mega bargain from her.
She said she could sell me mannequins for £5 each so I said I'd buy 3, well her store closed yesterday and I've ended up with 2 full size male mannequins, 2 female, 2 kids sized as well as numerous random arms, legs and hands, all for the bargain price of £15!!

I'm going to (try!) and make a skeleton bride and groom prop and my wife is planning a zombie child but looking for ideas of what to do with the rest!

Any ideas greatly received and appreciated!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well I work in a haunted attraction and they have a whole room dedicated to just regular mannequins everywhere. Its really creepy. Make the room really dark and have actors dressed beside them so people dont know which is real and which is fake!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I work in a haunted attraction and they have a whole room dedicated to just regular mannequins everywhere. Its really creepy. Make the room really dark and have actors dressed beside them so people dont know which is real and which is fake!
Oooh that sounds quite spooky! I'm gonna turn a few of the arms into ground breakers me was thinking of just throwing some old costumes on the others for this year as we've already got a huge to-do list lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts