Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a whole storage full of mixed props worth thousands of dollars from my last two halloween parties. I have to nail down my theme this year within the next week or two so I can start putting the plan together. It would be great if someone locally wanted to get together and go over potential trades. I will also take backup offers on items for sale. Some items I wont ship (like the huge columns). Potential Buyers can make offers + shipping

Here are pictures from the last 2 year's of party.
http://www.terrifyingintent.com/2013-photos.html
http://www.terrifyingintent.com/2012-photos.html

Custom Built
Giant custom made wooden columns - painted to look like cement. CEMETERY archway connector.
Custom Made Wooden Stocks and make chains
5 Foot Wooden Coffin with Pneumatic propulsion. Has a Zombie in it that shoots forward and reaches hands out. Remote Trigger
Various Lifesize figures made from PVC Kit systems - Standing Zombie, Crawling Zombie, Cemetary Caretaker (holds lantern)
The Crawler - Foam covered latex zombie. High detail. Made by Ghoulish Productions

Props
Die Zombie Die - Distortions Unlimited Prop - Center motor makes zombie shake. Comes with CD to play sounds
Moldy Mommy - Rocking chair. Older woman with zombie baby. Sings lullabys. Rocks slowly. Very creeby
Limbless Libby - Torso perched on a walker. Sways back and forth. Eyes light up. Moans and Groans.
Damien - Spirit - Zombie Bust that rises over a foot in the air, head turns, eyes light up, makes evil laugh noise.
Pose and Stay and Rite Aid Skeletons
5 Foot Grim Reapers

Costumes
Jigsaw + Pig Mask
Shady Slim Creature Reacher Costume

Various chains, bats, atmosfearfx dvds, weapons, heads, limbs, bones, skulls, tombstones, 6 foot poseable trees, torsos, and more

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm don't think I have any zombie animals. DVDs I will sell for half of whatever they are selling for on the site + shipping (couple bucks?). Ive got zombie invasion and living portrait

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what are you asking for the riet-aid skeletons and how many do you have? what would be the shipping to vermont?
Really looking to trade with someone local to keep my theme fresh. Will sell larger items but skellies are just so easy to repurpose I probably don't want to sell them just for the sake of selling them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damien is in good working order. I created this thread with mostly a trade or local pickup in mind, but ended up purchasing a new theme. Keep an eye out. I am going to be making a new thread with pictures and prices of items that aren't insane to ship.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello, I am right over in CT and getting a late start on my decor build this year so figured I would poke around on here. I saw you had skeletons you were selling are any still available? Also any items kinda pirate related was doing a pirate theme for my yard. Thanks!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello, I am right over in CT and getting a late start on my decor build this year so figured I would poke around on here. I saw you had skeletons you were selling are any still available? Also any items kinda pirate related was doing a pirate theme for my yard. Thanks!!
Im doing pirates this year. Sending you a pm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts