Hi all, I am digging into all of my stuff and will be letting go of some things. This is the first items I've dug out. These are lightly used and were purchased all new by me. I believe these valves have 1/8" orfices in them so they would be better suited for something like a 1/2" - 3/4" bore cylinder. Can use on a larger cylinder, but it may start to slow it down.
The lot includes
(1) Ingersoll Rand ARO 5-way solenoid valve. 12VDC coil, 1/8" ports for fittings. Has push in fittings for 5/32 line. Includes mufflers. Model #A211SS-012-D
(1) Ingersoll Rand 3-way solenoid valve 12VDC coil, 1/8" ports for fittings. Has push in fittings for 5/32 line. Includes muffler.
(1) KIP INC 3-way solenoid valve. 12VDC coil, 1/4" ports for fittings. Has push in fittings for 1/4" line. No muffler.
(3) Norgren regulators and gauges. All are piped together and I will include a quick compressor line disconnect. Each regulator has push in style Legris fittings on it.
(1) New small gauge 0-30 PSI
(7) Push in style Legris fittings
(3) Pipe plugs
(1) Nipple fitting
I will also throw in a spool of 1/4" and 5/32" air line.
Looking for $40 + shipping.