Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, 2.5 years ago I start building my 3-Axis skull. I finished it, tested it, it worked great with the VSA Demo Software. If memory serves, they were running a short special on the software (possibly a group buy for us here?), and I bought a copy. I downloaded the install file, but never installed it. I ran out of time to program the 3-axis completely, and implement it into my display.

Since then, the skull has taken back seat to MANY other props- until now. I just installed the software, but CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME find my registration code! I think it was on my old laptop, which crashed and died on me last year. I've searched everywhere, but no luck.

Any thoughts/input?

I am contacting Brookshire now, hopefully they can check their records and see I purchased it previously....

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had a similar issue where I changed computers and needed to re-install. I contacted Brookshire and was given new codes without a problem.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
We had to email Brookshire for our code as well after a computer crash. They grumbled a bit but gave it to us again.

MsM

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok cool. Hopefully they'll respond. My concern is that I bought this nearly 3 years ago- an older version of the software. Hopefully they can help!

·
Registered
116 Posts
You should consider getting the latest version. There have been lots of improvements to the software int he last three years.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dang... unfortunately, it's just not in the budget to buy new software. I wish I could tho!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts