Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the first Halloween trade show is coming up quickly with 2 more to follow I wanted to find out what everyone is looking for this year. Any ideas would of course help and I will do my best to take pics and report back.

Thanks
Lord Grimley

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already got a sneak peek at some of the new stuff that will be there. A new animatronic rocking Granny by Distortions. Looks very cool. I will take as many pics as they will let me.

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
I'm bumping this thread just in case anyone missed it first time - I know there's lot's of things i remember saying I wanted to see last year - now can't for the life of me remember what they were! :rolleyes:

also - there's a thread with ideas for this year's gemmy figure - loads of ideas on there already

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
Oh! I thought of one. Small bendable spiders. I made a spider room with spider larve balls and the cheap tiny spiders that come in the bags of webbing just don't cut it. They are fake looking and they all have the exact same pose. But, if there were bendable ones, I could change them up to give a more realistic effect.

What I'm going to do know is buy some small rubber ones and insert some wires into the legs but that's 8 legs per spider X a boatload of spiders....:eek: UGH!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
like junit said take pic of everything for us that can never and will probably never attemp those cool shows......well it is always fun and great to see all those big animatronics but sadly most of us cannot afford those .....for my own personal thing i like witches anything to do with witches , i dont think their is enough with props around , smaller animatronic that are affordable like the gemmy's props(they probably wont let you picture those) , creatures like crows , spiders etc .... goblins fit into my theme this year as well as ogre , haunted forest stuff , pumpkin people scarcrows , pumpkins ,

even if not my theme this year haunted mansion , victorian old people props or accessories , new lenticulars etc...

other then that cool affordable effect products , can be anything from colored hot glue to bubble foggers we saw last year but new little stuff that can be used a million ways for lots of projects ....

but Lordgrimley we will apreciate whatever you take pictures of ;) and are gracious enough to share with all of us :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts