Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any LOR sequences for a 16 channel system?
Maybe some done for singing pumpkins ?
Im working on one now, but it is very time consuming

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a few that I am working on now and would be glad to share when finished. They are pretty specific for my set-up, but you can always cut and paste elements that fit your set-up. I am making both 16 and 32 channel versions... I have a 16 channel controller now, but hope to get another 16 channels ;) I have a couple of video samples in my album on this site: Halloween Forum - OddTodd's Albums

·
Registered
150 Posts
You can find halloween sequences here: Light-O-Rama Sequences.com - Welcome. I'm not sure if the site has what you need, but it is worth a look. I just purcahsed a 16 channel LOR this month, and I am in the process of trying to put together singing pumpkins. I'll let you know if I find any useful sequences (or if I ever finish mine).

·
Registered
453 Posts
if ya'll pm me with your email address capable of handling large files, I have a wide assortment with the mp3's to go with, I am switching from 32 to 48 channels right now but I have 16 singing pumpkins, so with some cut & pasting whole rows where you need em they should work.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Here's a quick list of some of the best stuff I have done or near completion, keep in mind I'm no pro...I'll gather a list of all who want the files and this weekend shoot em all out at once.
Like I said before these are set to 32 or 48 channels, adjust to suit your needs.

Beetleguise intro
Dead men tell no tales-pirates of the carib
playful spooks –haunted mansion
no turning back now
haunted holidays-haunted mansion Halloween nbc
it must be Halloween
madam leota- haunted mansion
this chamber has no doors [haunted mansion]
madam endora
no one lives forever oingo boingo
scarol of the bells
thx spooky graveyard
this is Halloween marilyn manson
this is Halloween original
grim grinning ghosts
dragula
ghostriders in the sky
my way –haunted mansion
something wicked this way comes-harry potter***thought I had this done but barely started it oops!]
thriller

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sending a few out tonight
jdm902 and oddtod your emails must be full, bouncing back, will send more tomorrow and give ya'll a chance to clim down your inboxes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Singing Pumpkin

I uploaded Thriller, This is Halloween (Marlyn Manson), Ghost Buster's @ lightoramasequences.com , I would post a link to you tube but being new I am not allowed. This uses 7 channels in LOR.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It took about 10 to 12 hours, listening to the same couple of seconds over and over to get the timing down. As the program was set there was 978 beats per minute (8 times faster than the actual beat). I still may add some smaller pumpkins from Garden Ridge to do the chorus.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It is only 7, the top eye lid and eye balls, bottom eye lids, top mouth, middle mouth, big mouth, round mouth and bottom mouth. I still have 9 channels on the first controller and another 32 to play with if I get motivated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would love these. I just started out and these sequences would be a great help.
Im starting a sequence with video attached. To this is halloween.

Can you email me those sequences and audio please

Im using 32 channel Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thought I'd share something I use to fill my "radio station" when I'm not running the show, Zara radio ZaraRadio - Free radio automation
You can add dial tones into your show to turn on/off when your show starts/begins
I keep my station playing Halloween music 24/7
Hey, dont want to hi-jack the thread but how do yo do that with zara radio? Ive been looking for something like that. I want to be able to play mp3s but when my lor animation starts i need something to auto stop the mp3 players and then start again.
Thanks,
chris

1 - 20 of 40 Posts