Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I had to wait through my night shift to activate my account (Hotmail is blocked at work ;)), I had some time to take a peek.

Looks like a really friendly place - I saw a thread or two that could have easily devolved into a pit of angry on another forum, but stayed (firmly) polite here. Plus... oh yeah, every is as Halloween obsessed as I am - and creative, to boot!

So I'm Jess, but feel free to call me psyche - I've been using it online long enough. I'm in Southern Ontario (looks like there are plenty of us!), and though I don't home haunt, I dream of Halloween all year, and put a lot of thought into my costume. Next stop: the costume boards!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Looks like a really friendly place - I saw a thread or two that could have easily devolved into a pit of angry on another forum, but stayed (firmly) polite here.
Yup, we're all family here. A strange dark family that steadily grows like a festering boil.

So I'm Jess, but feel free to call me psyche - I've been using it online long enough. I'm in Southern Ontario (looks like there are plenty of us!), and though I don't home haunt, I dream of Halloween all year, and put a lot of thought into my costume. Next stop: the costume boards!
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard!

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hellwhoahs fellow Canadian, I'm from Smithville ON, near Hamilton, great to see more and more canadians on this forum, this is the most fantastic forum I ever came acrossed. Everyone here is helpful and friendly not to mention inspiring if you are a Halloween nut like the rest of us!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts