Last year I was able to win several costume contests for my "grim reaper" costume. I Love the costume a lot and want to use it again this year, but want to add some more props or up the ante in some way.
I've attached a photo
- My Robe & Garb (Weathered) - Bought it at target
- A Staff I Built
- A skull I crafted & added laser (eyes) basically red filters embedded with flashlights
- A medallion with a tiny skull (with red eyes)
- Mask - A crypt keeper mask picked it up from spirits - and it was perfect for the costume.
- Bone hands - I found these at kroger & mixed with some cream / gray & white / yellow paint - I matched my entire hands this color
- Voice Box - Wired to mic that was inside my mask
- Skull kamas (I made these from a 8.00 staff Ifound)