Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I'm trying to interview several home haunters for a research project I'm doing. If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a message or just comment and I'll message you. The interview will be approximately 30 minutes and everything you say will be confidential. I basically just want to know how the pandemic is affecting your haunt (if it is at all) and how you're adjusting to it. Overall, it'll be a pretty fun and informal interview, so I hope to chat with you soon if you're interested!

·
Ghouls Rule
2,622 Posts
Im doing a socially distanced walk through at ny new house. Word is my street gets zero tots. But I will post to nextdoor and matbe Halloween facebook groups. Normally do a family party during the event but with covid my family can't come out. So Im inviting coworkers with plans for about 10 people to have food/ drinks for. Tots will get goodie bags through a wall for social distancing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im doing a socially distanced walk through at ny new house. Word is my street gets zero tots. But I will post to nextdoor and matbe Halloween facebook groups. Normally do a family party during the event but with covid my family can't come out. So Im inviting coworkers with plans for about 10 people to have food/ drinks for. Tots will get goodie bags through a wall for social distancing.
Would you mind doing an interview with me via phone or Zoom? If you're interested, just let me know what time is most convenient for you.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've been haunting my home/yard for about 15 years. I'd be happy to add to your research. You can find my details at www.horroween333.com. Let me know if you wish for an interview.

-r

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'd be down for something like that. I did 1 interview on Haunters Talk Mayhem years ago, it may still be on YouTube but I don't know. I work a lot also so Sundays r my only days off until the week of Halloween which I take that whole week off. Been haunting since 2009(??).

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Also just started a FB page for my haunt Northwestern Hollow (Ames, IA) if you or anyone is interested....

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'd be happy to chat over the computer (or phone) at some point. We put in (my wife and I) roughly 2 months into our display every year. I'd be interested in understanding your project a bit more prior to committing....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts