Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy these Prop Masters Killer Kids. I'm willing to pay a decent amount; please let me know if you have any of them or know of somebody who does! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
I knew a place that had Maril, Possessed Peggy, Wendy, and Rose. I'll see if they are still around and get back to you.

This was back in 2010 so they may no longer carry them. I remember seeing them and thinking they were so creepy and would be great to own, but I think they were either $200 or $300 each which seemed high to me. Maril was definitely the creepiest one I saw. Also I think they are all made out of latex and foam so those don't last as long compared to other materials like resin.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I knew a place that had Maril, Possessed Peggy, Wendy, and Rose. I'll see if they are still around and get back to you.

This was back in 2010 so they may no longer carry them. I remember seeing them and thinking they were so creepy and would be great to own, but I think they were either $200 or $300 each which seemed high to me. Maril was definitely the creepiest one I saw. Also I think they are all made out of latex and foam so those don't last as long compared to other materials like resin.
That would be great, thank you! Actually $200-$300 is about normal for Rose, and the other three were usually in the $500-$600 range. I would assume that even if the place was still around they most likely don't have them anymore , as those props were made to order and are no longer in production. But who knows, I could get lucky and find a place that for some reason already had them in stock and has them tucked away somewhere still!

·
Registered
70 Posts
That would be great, thank you! Actually $200-$300 is about normal for Rose, and the other three were usually in the $500-$600 range. I would assume that even if the place was still around they most likely don't have them anymore , as those props were made to order and are no longer in production. But who knows, I could get lucky and find a place that for some reason already had them in stock and has them tucked away somewhere still!
Sorry you are probably right, I cannot remember the actual prices but they were expensive. Maril really stood out. I remember they had it in the corner of the room and you would walk down the stairs to get to the Halloween props. She was just really really creepy. I definitely remember Maril, Rose, and Wendy.

Anyhow will go there this weekend and look to see if they still carry them. Honestly haven't been to this store in a while so they might not be around but will definitely check it out for you.

Have you tried contacting Pat Magee's company directly? Maybe they can point you in the right direction. Also someone on this board must have one of these. They were really cool and extremely creepy. They really should re-release these lines.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry you are probably right, I cannot remember the actual prices but they were expensive. Maril really stood out. I remember they had it in the corner of the room and you would walk down the stairs to get to the Halloween props. She was just really really creepy. I definitely remember Maril, Rose, and Wendy.

Anyhow will go there this weekend and look to see if they still carry them. Honestly haven't been to this store in a while so they might not be around but will definitely check it out for you.

Have you tried contacting Pat Magee's company directly? Maybe they can point you in the right direction. Also someone on this board must have one of these. They were really cool and extremely creepy. They really should re-release these lines.
Oh, I misunderstood, I thought you meant an online retailer. I look forward to your response and really appreciate your help!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh, I misunderstood, I thought you meant an online retailer. I look forward to your response and really appreciate your help!
No this was a physically address. They sold mostly crappy stuff that you find in other stores, but would sometimes have some pretty impressive props and some expensive animatronic props. I bought a bunch of creepy clown props at the time including gag studios clown, some hanging clown props, and Stabbo the clown(this guy was very creepy, posable, and a decent deal at 70 bucks)

I clearly remember Maril and Wendy because they completely stood out. Their detail was great. Looking back now maybe I should have bought them instead of some clowns...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry to report that it looks like that store closed down as I drove by that area today. I'll still keep an eye out for these and let you know if I ever see them.

This post stood out for me when I saw the picture of Maril. Cannot forget that super creepy face of hers...

Anyhow have you tried ebay or contacting Pat Magee's company directly? I think his company is out here in California. I am sure you will find them somewhere.

Also someone on this forum probably owns one so it will pop up one day.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry to report that it looks like that store closed down as I drove by that area today. I'll still keep an eye out for these and let you know if I ever see them.

This post stood out for me when I saw the picture of Maril. Cannot forget that super creepy face of hers...

Anyhow have you tried ebay or contacting Pat Magee's company directly? I think his company is out here in California. I am sure you will find them somewhere.

Also someone on this forum probably owns one so it will pop up one day.
Thank you for checking! I have looked on eBay, maybe I'll try to get in touch with the company now. I'm sure somebody on here has some of them, anyway!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey propstar,
I'm not really great with these killer kids but, I found on kinda similar to these guys on a Local Craigslist let me know what you think, I've been on the look out on these guys for you for a long time now :) http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/for/5249316883.html

1 - 20 of 21 Posts