Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am already getting ideas for my cards and I know my theme so that is half the battle. Now I just gotta start collecting all I need for the crafting process! :eek:

·
Registered
817 Posts
I'm almost ready. This is such a fun creative outlet for me, and now my co-workers ask to see all the cards I get. They like it too! I know what design I want to do, I just haven't tried it out yet. It may not work, or be far to time consuming! Hopefully I have time to figure it all out before we officially get started.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'm so psyched - I think I've begged poor Bethene about it twice already! lol especially since the reaper thread is up & running, I've been keeping my eye open for any inkling of startup time!

I went exploring in Michaels & on Pinterest, & I've got a few cool ideas brewing up in my mind.....though usually I'm jazzing up store-bought cards, it's how I'm jazzing them up that's got my creative juices flowing - at least until the year comes when I'm confident enough in my crafting ablilties to make my own cards! :)

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm so psyched - I think I've begged poor Bethene about it twice already! lol especially since the reaper thread is up & running, I've been keeping my eye open for any inkling of startup time!

I went exploring in Michaels & on Pinterest, & I've got a few cool ideas brewing up in my mind.....though usually I'm jazzing up store-bought cards, it's how I'm jazzing them up that's got my creative juices flowing - at least until the year comes when I'm confident enough in my crafting ablilties to make my own cards! :)
Ya the reaper thread made me think wow card time. I love to jazz up cards too.
Ready for the Halloween card stuff to come out for sure to help get my creativity following

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i would be interested in seeing some of the cards from previous years.. if someone could please post a few pics so i can get an idea of what ya'll do...
If you have Instagram, search #halloweenforum and scroll down...some of my cards from last year are on there! (Screen names are the same)

·
Registered
374 Posts
here you go

Wow,you got some nice cards there,Saki!I sent out that store bought one with the raven too but I can't remember if I exchanged with you or not.Must be because I'll be 40 in a year and my memory is starting to go.Can't wait to see what people will be sending out this year.Wish I had the money to exchange 50 cards!lol.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya i am not sure either have to look thur them LOL 40 in a year thats nothing lol i will be 47 in oct so my memmory is gone LOL

1 - 20 of 71 Posts