Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I wish they’d bring them back in stores! I think it was year before last when I first saw them......but I didn’t buy one then and missed my chance because I haven’t seen them since.

·
Registered
701 Posts
As soon as I saw it on TJ maxx website I posted a thread on the forum hoping people might see it as I knew there were many that still wanted it. Unfortunately one of the mods merged it with the tj maxx / home goods thread which may have not alerted many in time :( hope it pops up in stores. Will keep my eye out for them!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw the post from Malicious and checked out on the TjMaxx website within 8-9 hours of the posting! Then the next day I received an email canceling my order with no further explanation. Yeah, I'm bummed about it so I've been trolling the stores in the hopes of finding it locally.

I already bought the Horseman waterglobe from spirit too.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
My guess is that they only had one in stock and a flood of people tried to order it, or they had none but it was mistakenly showing up as being in stock. I hate when that happens though, when you think you scored something, only to have them cancel the order!

·
Registered
937 Posts
It's here in stores in az, they only had one

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
thanks! Unfortunately that‘s the thread I had already seen and responded to but that person hasn’t come back to their thread in a couple weeks. I just PMd them yesterday though so maybe they’ll see that and respond.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts