Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a couple FX lightning boxes and I need to locate a thunder track to use with them. Anyone know of a good, cheap (preferably free) thunder-only track out there?

Thanks

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Give me a few minutes, I have a few i will upload to my freeshare site & give you the link.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Here ya go, i has rain the other has wind & one that was a real recording of a storm on the mountains.One that is kinda for controllers like yours....THUNDER ONLY track
I know i have some other ones around somewhere............too many pc's with stuff on them......grrrr . I'll keep looking for them.

Password- hallotunes

4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all who provided input. I'm sure I'll be able to use one, if not all, of the tracks.

Regarding the tracks with rain on them I was thinking that those wouldn't work with the FX boxes since they are sound activated. I thought the rain might keep the light on constantly, or at least a constant flicker. Although maybe that can be adjusted with the sensitivity dial? I don't know, I haven't used these FX boxes before. And I don't have them yet, still in the mail. But I'll certainly give the rain/thunder tracks a try when they do come in.

So, lizzyborden I would love to hear your tracks as well if you wouldn't mind providing a link or sending them.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
I-Zombie has a CD they sell seperate from they're controller that is great, has mono, stereo & delay thunder tracks. I have one & it worked & sounds the best with the controller you have coming,i used it on the same one.
I just found the other cd tracks, but as they are I-Zombies & copyrighted, unable to share those with respect to I-Zombie, but it's worth picking up they're cd.

The wind/rain ones i have will cause the box problems, but you could play just the thunder only track connected to the controller
& the thunder/wind or thunder/rain on a seperate player for a multiple storm scene.......just a thought...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts