Halloween Forum banner
  • Notice image

Hello Guest - Please always operate based on "buyer beware" and don't trust anyone you don't know when using these classifieds!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE USING THE FORUM

Looking for these props!!!

6K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  oma 
#1 ·
See less See more
#9 ·
Some of them are Spirit props. The Convulsing Nurse, Pinhead, Nosferatu & the vampire popping outta the JOL were sold at Spirit in the past. Maybe that tree too. I don't know if they were exclusives, but they show up as "sold out" on the Spirit site.

#5 ·
Standing Action figure Costume Figurine Beer bottle
Zombie Standing Costume Action figure Human

I have these two, but I'm in Canada !!! may not be worth it with shipping.
zombie is perfect and box is not too bad either.
grave digger, is in great condition too, a small part of the plastic finger is missing where the shovel goes in, doesn't show and I may still have it.
the lantern, I had to change, still have the original but it doesn't light up anymore. box is not too bad either.

not looking to sell them, but not attached to them either :) so I would consider letting them, go since I buy new props every year to change things up, unfortunately, I can't keep them all, less so now with some of the props I get that won't come apart for storage..

#7 ·
sorry nick, just noticed your reply.. I never considered selling them, so I honestly don't have
an idea on a price at all.. I'm not one to try and make $$ of them either, but wouldn't give them away as I still use them.
but if interested, think of a price you think is fair, PM me and maybe we can work it out.. I might be heading to the U.S to pick up
more props soon, I could look up shipping from within, could be faster and cheaper than from Canada.
the grounds keeper I've always used him with an old pair of pants stuffed with news papers under his oown pants, to make him look
better, otherwise he's too skinny LOL, but that would add weight to the box if shipped that way..

steph

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.