Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
I have the death crawler. Considering moving it on as I don't have a plan for it next year.
But shipping from FL to you would not be cheap or pretty. So I'll give it a little more thought.
Good luck with your quest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a chest splitting zombie its the lighter tan version from spirit here's the deal shipping won't be cheap willing to sell it for a hundred but shipping will be around 50 if shipping is less we will refund the difference need to know ASAP

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think I have the chest splitting zombie. not sure if it's the lighter or darker version. This is the only picture I have right now since he's packed away in the attic. He's on the far right.

image.jpg

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's the Chest splitter I want!!!!! Would you be able to take him out of storage and send me a video of how it works? If you are anywhere in(or near) Kansas I could just pick it up or not I could pay price +shipping for him!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UPDATE-I probably wont be able to buy the Chest Spitting zombie right now because on Craig's list I just found the 2 Gemmy lifesizes I am desperate to have and I may have only enough for one of them that I want more than anything(2007 Jason Voorhees) and I will maybe have to save up for the other one(Donna the Dead dressed in black holding head and knife) :p I might be able to buy your chest splitter around August though:)
UPDATE-The item got cancelled so I have to keep searching unless the seller re uploads the item:(

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
I have one and am selling. I sent you a message. Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts