Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok , in one of the "off" Halloween movies , there was this music that went something like :
HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN , HALLOWEEN , HALLOWEEN , HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN SILVER something ( shamrocks ? ).... ( don't remember what they said here )

And then a man comes on and says something like ITS ALMOST TIME KIDDIES < ITS TIME TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL TO ::::::::: and thats all I remember.
And then it goes back to the chorus part again .
Can anyone either guide me as to where I can get it from or , maybe post a link to it ?

Thanks

·
Registered
346 Posts
It is from the Halloween III: Season of the Witch soundtrack. I'm actually familiar with it because it was used on a Halloween mashup album, but the dialogue came up as being part of a commercial or announcement from the movie.
According to IMDb, the line is: "It's almost time, kids. The clock is ticking. Be in front of your TV sets for the Horrorthon, followed by the Big Giveaway. Don't miss it. And don't forget to wear your masks. The clock is ticking. It's almost time."
Also, I just looked up the soundtrack and it is on a track called: "Halloween Montage."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts