Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for creapy ghost kids sounds. Like the girl from polterghist when they talk to her thought the TV. I have those but looking for more like it. I can think of nothing more creapy for parents who bring their kids to my house and there here ghost children sounds mixed in with the rest of the stuff I have playing. As well looking for evil sounding chants if you know of any. Thanks all!!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Well ya come to the right,creepy place !! Try meltdown211's site. He has a free site that he created with lots of sound effects for us.
There is a "chants" folder with some great evil chants, & a folder with creepy childrens music too.
4shared, Online file sharing and storage
Password is;hauntforum

Hey melty,see....someone else needs "chants"........LOL -DL :D
............... c - h - e - e - s - e - w - h - e - e - l......... ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi guys great info and thanks i have 1 ? lol wife looking for jaws theam would anyone have please thanks j8.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That dead kids is EXACTLY what I have been looking for!! First of all I do home child care. My basement is my daycare area and I am going to put a trike and a doll clown at the bottom of the steps and play kids sounds!! THANK YOU!! After endless searching on the net, this makes me feel great!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dead kids is just what i was looking for thanks, was looking for something really creepy and disturbing for the bathroom (no one will want to go to the loo) oh the fun i'll have lol
just as long as no one wets on the floor lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts