Halloween Forum banner

looking for some help...

1630 Views 22 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  ZombieRaider
I am trying to build somthing a little different but am having some problem's....
I am trying to create the feeling that u are rolling along say in a sitting or lying position but without having somthing physically moving forward or back. I kind of want u to be able to feel like your going down an old dirt path with moving, but do want moving parts to work this... I know this is wired but if someone has any ides would be great...

This is going to be a 2nd attraction to are haunt this 2009 year and is somthing that I have had on my mind for a real long time also going to be a huge prop when finished...
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
7,168 Posts
Most People Buy this effect

in a bottle..in a Tavern or liquor store.
You are looking at alot of figuring and work.
You get it done, then it doesn't quite work or work well enough to be worth your efforts....then what?
Designing and building stuff is much more tricky than it looks to be...if it actually has to do what it is supposed to do....then you may have to build it again to make it gain some needed longevity, if it breaks too easily, then you have still wasted time and money.
Quickly fixing things on a Saturday night in October is not what we are supposed to be doing right then!
Work safe. Think first. Have fun!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.