Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was given a dark forest dragon prop, but both servos/motors do not work anymore. I have looked all over for replacements with no luck. I’ve also looked at different ones that I could use in place of the original ones but not sure which would be best. Hopefully someone might be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Hat Headgear Fashion design Art Mask

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well nevermind. I finally found where this came from and they’re sending me new motors. I’ll post a finished dragon that works later.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Interested where you got them from I have 2 of these one Forest like this and a blue Winter one. Both have motor \ frame issues now. AT least I'm assuming mine like this has a motor issue as it was screming at me as the creepy cloth that goes over these guys ( not on your pic) gets tangled up in the motors, especially the top neck motor. I was careful and knew about it and it somehow still pulled it in last weekend. One I finally heard it whinnig I unplugged it and the good thing was that the head was straight so left it like that the rest of the night.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interested where you got them from I have 2 of these one Forest like this and a blue Winter one. Both have motor \ frame issues now. AT least I'm assuming mine like this has a motor issue as it was screming at me as the creepy cloth that goes over these guys ( not on your pic) gets tangled up in the motors, especially the top neck motor. I was careful and knew about it and it somehow still pulled it in last weekend. One I finally heard it whinnig I unplugged it and the good thing was that the head was straight so left it like that the rest of the night.
www.morriscostumes.com I contacted their support and was able to get new motors and a sound box since the blue wire connection went bad.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thanks, surprised they would have it since they are a supplier. Might just talk to my local Halloween supplier and see if he can get them for me and get his discount. I'm probably done with my dragons for this year so waiting would not be a big deal. Still need to see if I can get that Creepy cloth out of his neck though as I just packed him up with it in it. Rough tearing everything down in a day.

·
Registered
387 Posts
You are not kidding. Love both of them except for that part. People at the campground even now I have them and ask about them and almost demand that I put them up.

Think next year might just look at doing the torso as need to cover up the bare space between the legs but leave shoulder area open.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts